CCNA Training and Certification Course
CCNA Training and Certification Network Associate is an associate-level Cisco certification that lays the foundation of networking skills. It establishes a professional’s stature in the world of networking and validates that the professional is capable of working for the upkeep of enterprise-level networks. The core CCNA certification is CCNA (Routing & Switching), however, Cisco offers other Specializations as well including CCNA Wireless, CCNA Collaboration and CCNA Security for those who wish to gain expertise in specific skills.
The role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever as enterprises are migrating toward controller-based architectures. CCNA Training and certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies but ensure you stay relevant to the skills & techniques required for the adoption of next-generation technologies.
Course Content of CCNA Training and Certification
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named), SSH and Secret password.
Certification offers in CCNA Training Course
- Network Administrator.
- Network Engineer.
- Sr. Network Engineer.
- Software Engineer.
- Technical Support Engineer.
- Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT)
CCNA Training and Certification Course Detail-
Training Duration -1 month
Weekday Training Day -Monday to Friday
Weekend Training Day -Saturday-Sunday
Total Minimum Required Per Day- 2 to 3 hours per day
Practice Per Day-As per your schedule
Benefit of CCNA Training and Certification Course
- You might have incredible IT skills. The people that do the hiring need to make decisions based on limited information and as it always. If they see official CCNA certification, they can be assured that you have achieved a certain level of competence.
- Now if you are already employed, you probably have the desire to move up to a higher-paying position. It will help as always.
- Whether it is hiring or promotion, the decision is made by human resources. Now while they may have an IT background, they make their decisions in a way that takes into account many different factors. One of these is formal credentials, such as the CCNA.
- The CCNA makes you a solid, well-rounded network engineer. The core skills tested are: