CCNA + CCNA Security Combo Training
Craw Security Provide CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Training and Certification..CCNA Certification is an associate with the Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching certification… CCNA is a very high security.. This CCNA Course training and certification requires Cisco routers,switches and firewalls. This is a entry level training in Cisco security track which further takes you to CCNP security and goes till Cisco security.
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-125) is a 90-minute, 60–70 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management.
CCNA Security course is Cisco security course training which is completely based on security Cisco networks and infrastructure. This training and certification requires Cisco routers,switches and firewalls. This is a entry level training in Cisco security track which further takes you to CCNP security and goes till Cisco security.
With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Download CCNA Full Course Content in pdf : Download
Upcoming Batch Details
|Courses||Course Starting Date||Delivery Mode||Seat Available||Book Now|
|CCNA + CNNA Security Training||15,18, 22, 26, 30||Classroom/Online Training||15 Seat Only Available||Book Now|
Who should do a CCNA Security Training certification?
CCNA Security training and certification is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Security Specialist
- Network Engineers
- Network Security Administrator
- Network Security Support Engineer
Benefit of CCNA course
- You might have incredible IT skills. The people that do the hiring need to make decisions based on limited information and as it always. If they see official CCNA certification, they can be assured that you have achieved a certain level of competence.
- Now if you are already employed, you probably have the desire to move up to a higher-paying position. It will helps as always.
- Whether it is hiring or promotion, the decision is made by human resources. Now while they may have a IT background, they make their decisions in a way that takes into account many different factors. One of these is formal credentials, such as the CCNA.
- The CCNA makes you a solid, well-rounded network engineer. The core skills tested are:
- Network Administrator.
- Network Engineer.
- Sr. Network Engineer.
- Software Engineer.
- Technical Support Engineer.
- Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT)
Recommended Courses and Certification:
What Next After this Training ?
- Comptia Security Plus
- Cyber Forensic training
- Web application security training
- Snort training
- Reverse Engineering training
- Python for Hackers
- Kali Linux Training
- Metasploit Training