CCNA Routing and Switching Training |CISCO Certification
Craw Cyber Security offers the best CCNA Certification training in Delhi ( Saket ) India. We have also offer online Training and Certification Courses by highly qualified and experienced instructors. CCNA is the first step to be taken to enter into Networking as career. CCNA validates the ability to install, configure, troubleshoot medium- sized route and switch networks and verification of connections to remote sites in a wan. CCNA curriculum included basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts, and performance based skills.
The CCNA certification is one of the best certifications in networking and infrastructure with the new CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Course series, you will learn from expert and teacher, as he walks you through the different steps of CCNA Routing and Switching fundamentals. In completing this courses, you will be ready to take the CCNA Touting and Switching 200-125 exam or the CCNA ICND1 100-15 AND 200-105 ICND2 exams.
CCNA Routing and Switching Exam
This CCNA Exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals,LAN switching technologies,WAN technologies and infrastructure management. And The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Composite exam ( 200-125) is a 90- minute, 60–70 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. Other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
Complete list of the topics of Exam
- Network Fundamentals – 15%.
- LAN Switching Technologies – 21%.
- Routing Technologies – 23%.
- WAN Technologies – 10%.
- Infrastructure Security – 11%.
- Infrastructure Services – 10%.
- Infrastructure Management – 10%.
Migrating to the New Program
Current CCNA Certification for:
CCNA Data Center
|CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA Service Provider
Who should do a CCNA Security Training certification?
CCNA Security training and certification is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Security Specialist.
- Network Engineers.
- Network Security Administrator.
- Network Security Support Engineer.
- Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures.
- Secure Cisco routers.
- Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS.
- Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs.
- Implement secure network management and reporting.
- Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks.
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM.
- Implement the Cisco IOS IPS feature set using SDM.
- Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers.
Download Course Content in pdf
1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate, Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Station, New Delhi – 110030
Call Us : 011-40394315 | +91-9650202445 | +91-9650677445
Mails Us : email@example.com
Visit Us : www.crawsecurity.com | www.craw.in