CCNA Security Training and Certification
CCNA Security Training and Certification Course Description
Craw Cyber security conducts CCNA Security Training Course in Delhi. This course provides a next step for individuals who want to enhance their Network Security skill set and help meet the growing demand for network security professionals. This course teaches students installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure designed by the industry leader.
A CCNA Security certification will enable you to develop a security infrastructure using Cisco network devices, acquire skills to install and monitor network devices and recognize and control threats to the security structure. This CCNA Security training and certification course on the latest version IINS v3 strives to deliver the core security concepts, VPN encryption, understand the secure access management, firewall, intrusion prevention, endpoint security along with email and web security. Participants will learn to install, troubleshoot, and monitor the secure networks to maintain the confidentiality, availability of devices and data and integrity through this CCNA Security certification training.
Course Content of CCNA Security Training and Certification
- Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures.
- Secure Cisco routers.
- Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS.
- Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs.
- Implement secure network management and reporting.
- Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks.
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM.
- Implement the Cisco IOS IPS feature set using SDM.
- Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers.
CCNA Security Training and Certification Course Detail-
CCNA Security Training Duration -1 month
CCNA Security Weekday Training Day -Monday to Friday
CCNA Security Weekend Training Day -Saturday-Sunday
Total Minimum Required Per Day- 2 to 3 hours per day
Practice Per Day-As per your schedule
Who should do a CCNA Security Training and certification?
CCNA Security training and certification is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Security Specialist.
- Network Engineers.
- Network Security Administrator.
- Network Security Support Engineer.
Devices used while CCNA Security Training are as follows:
- Routers: 1841, 2801, 2811, 2911, 3825 series.
- Switches: 2960, 3560, 3750 series.
- ASA Firewalls: 5510, 5512x, 5515x.