Mobile Application Security Level 7
Mobile application become an essential part of our lives as our dependence on our smartphones has grown and to secure them are crucial requirement because Mobile application carry your data information in many forms.Penetration Testing can provide us with a certain level of confidence, but hacking into Mobile applications demands a different approach and setup than with web applications.
Penetration Testing also known as pen-testing. Penetration Testing attempts to exploit the vulnerabilities to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activity is possible. Penetration Testing typically includes network Penetration Testing and application security testing as well as controls and processes around the networks and applications, and should occur from both outside the network trying to come in (external testing) and from inside the network.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Learn fundamentals of mobile application and defense techniques
- Understand mobile application threats and vulnerabilities
- Implement mobile application Controls and Protocols
- Design and implement mobile security Policies
- Define Physical Security Controls and authentication technique
- Ensure and manage VPN security
- Secure wireless networks
- Monitor and analyze mobile session traffic
- Understand mobile application risks and vulnerabilities
- mobile application Incident Response and Management